Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Pictures of Baby Harper!!!!!!





How do you like my first blog?????
Nani and Aunt Jenni decorated the door for us when we came home. Thanks ladies!!!


Daddy and Harper were the first one's in. Harper loved her first car ride..... not really. But she eventually fell asleep, so all was good.
She's too cute!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations ! Welcome Miss Harper. I am so excited for the family ! I think now more than ever you understand the blessed feelings and joy of a parent. I can't wait to talk and see you both, please let me know when your feeling up for company ! I have passed this web site on to Jamie and Lois. Enjoy your precious Harper and we will talk soon.
    Hugs, Lee Ann & Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY jill is with it!! happy blogging!! i just think she is too adorable for words!!! i hope you are feeling good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Harper is adorable!! I'm loving all that beautiful hair! What a perfect way to start out the new year. Lots of love from the Cooper's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill I am so happy for you! Harper is beautiful. And I LOVE the name! Little girls are so much fun. I'm so glad you are blogging now. It really is an easy way to document things that happen while keeping friends and family updated too! I think they will love reading these when they're our age. Again, I am SO happy for you. She is an angel.

    ReplyDelete