Ok, so this isn't Jill updating her Blog because she is still in the hospital, but I (Jenni) wanted to let everyone know that Miss Harper has made her debut!! She came this morning, January 14, 2010 at 7:26am. She weighed 9 lbs and 12 oz. She was 20 1/2 inches long!! Yes, they scheduled a cesarean this morning, thinking that Harper was around 10 lbs and they were right. What a big baby huh!! She is precious!! Too, too cute if I do say so myself. Here are a few pictures that I took this morning. Jill will have plenty more to post soon. And has promised to keep her blog up so that we will all know what Miss Harper has been up to.
Last picture of the family of two
Waving Bye









HI HARPER!!! the bohnen blog is in effect! YAHOO!!!
ReplyDeletei love all the pics...i wish i was there (tear)....she's adorable!!!
jill - you look EXACTLY like jenni in the 1st pic!! too funny....when i saw it i was like why are they taking a pic of jenni in the bed....ahahahah!!
conrad thinks she looks alot like john....i'm mixed!! can't wait to watch her grow!!!